Friday, December 21, 2007

Post Post Script - A Qantas Leap - to Tiger !

We are back in Melbourne. An 8 hour flight to Sydney and another 8 hours back to Melbourne (East Malvern) - courtesy of Qantas/Jetstar. The flight to Sydney was delayed an hour (no reason given) and when we got to Sydney at 10:30 am, the queue for International passengers transferring to domestic took over an hour to process. Qantas allowed a 100 or so people to go if front of us, while we were in the queue. They had priority because we had missed our flight but they (possibly) had not (yet). So it is less work for them to not have to bump them ! When I told one attendant this was not a good system he simply did not want to listen. Roll on Tiger, Virgin and all the rest. Qantas eventually got us on a 3:30 pm flight (flights leave every half hour but earlier flights were all full) and this only took 'til 5:15 pm to get to Melbourne. Great work a true Spirit of Achievement.

But we are back. Kitty is happy.... and poor Judy will have to sub for me and listen to the detail of ALL the things I did wrong - or forgot to do. I am back to sport to try to shed that extra 1.5 kilo of massive weight that is making me look the shape of Santa Claus.

Cheers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Good words.